Tuesday, August 12, 2014

SUCCESS AT GDC MENENGAI


What makes up a success story in the drilling industry may not be what makes up a success story in the manufacturing industry. For example, in the drilling industry, there is only one end product, a well that everyone is focused on. At GDC Menengai, I was happy to see so many successful well that not only give the company hope for the future, but also encourage the ever-toiling employees that their sweat really counts at the end of the day.

Some of the moments I could see investors being brought in to see some projects and would be amazed at the rate at which some of these wells produce steam, I would look at them and see a future where energy shortage is something past our generation.

Indeed, the success at GDC Menengai crater is something to write far and wide about, megawatts here, there…and there, to infinity.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aicha, mambo? I am billy awili, drilling engineer at GDC. I was googling for info on the YZC800A motor and came across your blog. I think it's pretty awesome! The idea of putting your attachment experience on a blog is just so unique and the positivity in your words is just something to marvel about. I wish i had power to recommend you anywhere but i know you will be very successful wherever you end up because your attitude is amazing. I am going to put your blog URL on our drillers whatsapp group to popularize it. Very good job Engineer. In case you would like my assistance send me an email at billyawili@gmail.com then we can catch up from there. God bless!!